8 Favorite TV shows I love to watch:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Biggest Loser
3. Law & Order SVU
4. Criminal Minds
5. One Tree Hill
6. Friends
7. The Office
8. Curious George--It keeps Boston busy for a few minutes ;)
8 Things I did yesterday:
(Oh gosh, what was yesterday???)
1. Work
2. Work
3. Work
4. Work
5. Work
6. Work
7. Work (What can I say? It consumes me!)
8. Finally, I slept from all of the work I did!
8 Favorite places to eat:
1. Cafe Rio
2. Applebees
3. Pizza Factory
4. Pasta Factory
5. Wendy's
6. My mom's house (Especially with all the family around)
7. 25th & Main (I've only been there twice, but it's becoming a new favorite)
8. The Burger Place
8 Things I am looking forward t0:
1. Going on a Roadtrip to SLC tomorrow!!!! Yay
2. Taking Boston on his first trip to the zoo.
3. Ian graduating from college
4. Having more babies (not anytime real soon)
5. Meeting Hailee Mae (She's named after me ya know)
6. Meeting Sara's baby girl in May (We're keeping our fingers crossed for another girl in the fam so Hailee won't get picked on from all the boys)
7. Being debt free
8. Christmas Break, Spring Break, Summer Vacation
(Don't get me wrong, I love my job, but those are things we look forward to as teachers)
8 Things on my Wish List:
1. More time to spend as a family and less time at work
2. Being a Stay-at-Home Mama
3. An extra day added to the week
4. A few extra hours added to the day
5. A bottle of energy that doesn't cause harm to the body (like all those energy drinks do)
6.To become a Vampire so I never have to sleep! (If you read the Twilight series you will know what I mean.)
7. More money in the bank so we don't have to work so much!
8. To live closer to friends and family that have to live so far away!
8 People I tag:
1. Janel
2. Kimberly
3. Nikell
4. Laura
5. Jessica
6. Jill
7. Pam
8. Sarah
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment