It doesn't happen very often that I get to have a day off to spend with my handsome little boy, so I like to take advantage of our time together! I had to start the morning by spending a little bit of time in my classroom, grading papers. But Boston didn't seem to mind because he got to watch Curious George on the "big screen." I have a projector in my classroom so he sat quietly for about an hour watching his favorite movie. Then we went to the park. He loves the park! It is beautiful weather here, so it was a great day to spend at the park.
GigGleD GigGleD GigGleD!

Boston played on the slide over and over and over again. I really liked this park, because the play equipment was designed for younger children, there weren't gaps between the stairs for little legs to fall through, so Boston could climb on it all by himself!
Then we tried the b o u n c y toys.
Those weren't much of a hit. He wasn't strong enough to make them bounce, so I would help, and I was afraid his head was going to bounce off, so I quickly directed him toward the slide!
Oh how he loves the slides!
After the park we headed over to Kash's house. Unfortunately Boston was ready for a nap, so we didn't stay very long. We got home about 1:30 and Boston slept until 5:00!
Mom enjoys her days off too, because with long naps like that she is able to sneak one in for herself.
2 comments:
Yey for a fun day! Boston is so big! What a cutie!
well deserved nap i am sure. sounds like a fun day.
Post a Comment