This past Monday we went roller blading down by the river and Boston Boy rode his bike. Boston loves loves loves to ride his bike, and a little exercise wouldn't hurt Ian or I.
Here is cute little Boston Boy grinning from ear to ear.
Here is my handsome husband looking good in his blades!
"Hey Napoleon, it'd be nice if you could pull me into town."--Kip
Here is Boston helping mom and dad out when we got too tired. I knew there was a reason why we had this little boy!
We have a lot of fun together as a family, and look forward to making many more memories!
6 comments:
Too cute! He is getting so big!! =]
LOL that is SO funny with Boston taking you and Ian for a ride LOL, oh that makes me laugh so hard. But that looks like a very fun activity for your little family!!
Your little boy is so big!! He is so cute! I love your blog! Thanks for letting me know. I have one too but it is private so I need your email and I will invite you. My email is tleborrowman@yahoo.com So glad to be in touch with you again!!
Lori
FUN FUN FUN!!! Next time take Kash with you and you both will have a "puller". LOL!!!
cute. glad you fit some fun in. no worries about october. family first. but just make sure I come close second. :)
Hilarious! You just need to give Boston a fro and you're set!!
Post a Comment