I know you all have lost all hope on me updating my blog. I pretty much lost hope too! I have a million pictures to share, stories too, and it is quite overwhelming. I have anxiety just thinking about blog updates!
I would like to get caught up, but don't have that much time in a day. Plus my computer isn't the fastest when it comes to uploading pictures to the blog. So, my goal is to do a new blog post every few days until I am all caught up.
I like to keep my blog in chronological order, so I will start with the most recent and work my way backwards. After a couple of days I am going to change the date stamp to put the post in the correct timeline order of when the event actually happened.
So please check back often, so you can see how life has been these last 6 months!
Friday, November 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm looking forward to your updates. I must say I feel your pain...I'm feeling overwhelmed with updating my blog also. Good luck!!
I am so glad to see a new post!! I check your blog often to see how you all are doing. It looks like you had a fun Halloween! :)
Post a Comment