But I did have fun hanging out with my Little Blake at home. We just kept it a pretty relaxing day.
When Blake went down for his nap, I asked Boston to help me bake Blake's birthday cake. Boston's favorite part is cracking the eggs and putting them in the bowl. Yeah, I did have to fish out a few shells from the batter, but I didn't hear any complaints from those that came over later that night to eat it. However, I did warn them beforehand.
Our venture out that day was picking Dad up from work. We still hadn't replaced our car at this point, and my bed rest was recently lifted, so Ian left me the truck to drive. Since it was after 6 when we picked Ian up, and we had Grandparents coming over between 7 and 7:30, we stopped at In 'N Out Burger for dinner.
Blake loves French Fries at the moment, so I figure giving him is "favorite" food was a good treat for him. Plus, the rest of us enjoy a good burger and fries too, so we all were quite happy.
Right when we were doing eating, Grandpa Williams showed up. Shortly after Grandma Williams and Jamison came by. And we all enjoyed some cake and ice cream. (Unfortunately, I didn't think to take pictures of the guests at the "party.")
I tried writing out the number 2 with the candles. But the candles were the swirly kind, so it made it difficult to tell.
Dad and Boston had to help Blake blow out his candles. Boston didn't mind though...
Blake sure enjoyed the frosting from his cake!
Then it was time for presents. Grandma Talbot showed up just in time. She gave Blake a cute little Thomas the Train with a freight cart hauling a birthday cake. Blake loves it!
From Grandma & Grandpa Williams and Jamison, Blake got some new shoes and a new dump truck to play with in the backyard! Dump Trucks are a hit at our house right now, and it seems we never have enough. The boys still fight over them, and we have about 6 of them right now!
Blake really liked and still likes his new alligator flip-flops!
Then Ian and I gave Blake the movie Cars. The first one. He has really been into Lightning McQueen lately, and watches Cars 2 a couple times a day. I was getting tired of watching that one, but couldn't find our Cars movie. So I had to buy that one for Blake. Then we also gave him a big "Mack Truck" that came with several monster trucks. Some of Blake's other "favorites" at the moment.
This ended up being one of Boston's "favorite" too, and he pretty much took over the toy. Boston likes to let Blake know that he is the boss, because he is older.
It was a pretty relaxing day and evening, but our little two-year old was happy, and that is all that matters!
1 comment:
https://www.cekaja.com/info/kota-tertua-di-indonesia
Post a Comment