Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Happy Easter!

I know Easter was over a week ago, but I haven't had time to post our Easter pictures.

Boston was a little too young to understand about the Easter Bunny. In fact he didn't want anything to do with the Easter Bunny when I tried to get a picture taken with him. I had to hold Boston in the picture standing next to the Easter Bunny, and he still cried. But we did have a good time getting together with family for the holiday. Ian's mom put together a little Easter Egg Hunt for her grandkids the Saturday before. Boston didn't understand the concept of the "hunt" so when he found an egg he was fully content to just sit and play with that one egg. He didn't want or need anymore eggs. On Easter Sunday, we had a family breakfast at my mom's house and did a Easter Egg Hunt for Boston and his 18 month old cousin Kash. Kash enjoyed the hunt because he was able to walk around. Boston's thought was "why am I in this grass again?" He didn't like crawling around on the grass, and yet again he was perfectly content with one egg and didn't find the need or desire to hunt for anymore. It was a fun time to gather with family, especially since my brother and his family travelled down from Vernal to spend time here. It was good to see them and to have themaround to celebrate Boston's first Easter.

2 comments:

Jason and Joanna said...

haha... Boston looks way cute! I love the picture where he is standing up by the giraff!

Unknown said...

He can Stand on his own?!! What a big guy!

He looks so cute!!!

I am so glad we got to meet Boston in December. Jacob has been doing a lot of the same things Boston was doing at that time. Gives me a good frame of reference. He is such a cutie-- just like his mama