Saturday, March 22, 2008

Our Spring Break Adventures!

Spring Break was on March 7th thru March 15th. It was so nice to have a break from school and to spend extra time with Boston and family. It was such beautiful weather here during Spring Break that we were able to spend a lot of time outdoors. Boston and I went on many many walks. Boston really enjoys being outdoors, so I try to take him on a walk everyday. We also spent some time with Boston's cousin Kash and went to the park and fed the ducks. The boys seemed to really enjoy themselves in the swings at the park and jhey also enjoyed seeing all the ducks, swans, and geese. Ian and I were able to catch up a little bit on sleep, because during the week of Spring Break our schedules slowed down a little bit. We enjoy every break we get to spend more time together as a family.

3 comments:

Johansen Family said...

Looks like you all enjoyed you break! You need to tell Sarah to start a blog! I have heard from Kathy that Kash is very cute. I would love to see him!

Unknown said...

Please tell me Boston isn't eating duck turds in that photo. hehehe

Kash looks like he's 7 years old-- he looks so big in the swing next to Boston.

And Ryan--you haven't kept up with your weight gain we started in Steamboat. Tisk, Tisk. Do I need to mail you some chocolate? Butter? Pork rinds? I want to see jiggly arms, thunderous thighs and a gut next time I see you.
Oh yeah, We will probably be going to Steamboat during the summer. Eli has to find out about an internship he applied for. I'll let you guys know because I want to see you all again. YAY.

Elkington Home said...

Looks like some fun family time that you had for spring break! I am so jealous of your sunshine... we have yet to see the sun here!