You know the old saying..."The way to a man's heart is through his stomach"? Well, this saying holds true for our little Boston Boy. He absolutely loves going over to his cousin Kash's house. I think this may be because Kash has snacks left out on his high chair that he can snack on throughout the day. Well, as soon as we walk through the door at Kash's house, Boston beelines it for the high chair and eats all of Kash's snacks within in the first ten minutes we are there.


You know the old saying..."The grass is greener on the other side"? Well, since Boston likes Kash's snacks to much, I decided to buy the same snacks for him to eat at home. Nope doesn't like them so much at home, but will always eat what is on Kash's high chair.


He is a funny little boy, and we sure do love him a lot!
4 comments:
Wow- such a cute little guy. I love his smile.
haha- he is so cute, such a funny little guy!
He is welcome to Kash's snacks ANYTIME!!! The boys have SO much fun together. We always enjoy when Boston Boy comes to our house!!!
Love the new blog look. Are Boston's shorts from Old Navy? I think Jakey has the same ones. So cute. I love his white shoes.
Yeah i don;t know what our plans are for October. I would love to go meet somewhere. Eli will be in school (as usual) but maybe we can figure something out. What are you doing for the 4th of July?
Post a Comment