Saturday, February 21, 2009

Card Swap

So I just joined a homemade card swap group. I like to make sure that every second of my day is completely full with something to do, so I added this to my to-do list. I am excited though because I love to make cards and now I have the chance to do it again. There are 10 ladies in the group so I make 10 cards and they make 10 cards and then we swap. I get to come home with 9 new cards! There is a theme we follow each month. February's theme was Birthday. This is what I made.....

And these are my 9 new cards.....

They are very cute cards made by very talented women. Next month's theme is Baby. You will see a post about those after the next swap.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

that is a fun idea. Very cute cards.

Jessica said...

Very very Cute! You guys should come over...

Jason and Joanna said...

super cute!

Anonymous said...

Good job. I was worried that you had Ebayed all your stamp stuff. I feel like I could make my millions of dollars that way somedays. I need to use my stuff. Very cute cards.