Thursday, February 12, 2009

Cookie Monster!

Keebler makes these wonderfully delicious Chocolate Chip Cookies that have the bottoms dipped in chocolate and the tops have the chocolate fudge stripes. Now, I am not a huge fan of chocolate chip cookies, but when I find these particular ones on sale in the grocery store I make sure to buy a package, sometimes two.

Nowadays it seems that Bostons favorite food is cookies. He used to say cookie in relation to food, but now he knows that cookies are cookies, and asks for them quite a bit.

I usually have some either with me in the car because I packed them for lunch and didn't eat them, or I have some in his diaper bag for a snack to have while at the babysitters. Usually when I pick him up, I give him a cookie to eat on the way home to keep him happy during our travels. He's happy. I'm happy. These cookies are wonderful!
However, with the ooey gooey chocolate, that turns more ooey & gooey when Boston is eating because he eats so slow, turns Boston Boy into a COOKIE MONSTER, with chocolate everywhere! To get a chocolaty smile like this makes it well worth the clean up effort that soon follows.

No comments: