Wednesday, March 18, 2009

HOLY COW!!!

Holy Cow! There is actually a floor in our office! I spent all morning cleaning up our office. It still is a little messy, but dang it I am tired of cleaning. I will show you the before and after pictures, but I will warn you that the pictures are a little overwhelming, and that is how I felt every time I walked into our office.

Our Office Before:Our Office After: Our Computer Area Before:
Our Computer Area After: (still can use a little more work)My Craft Table Before:My Craft Table After: (I might be able to use it now!!!!) Now we have one room down, and only three more to go!

6 comments:

Jessica said...

Wow! Good work!!!

Neilson Family said...

HOLY COW is RIGHT!!! It looks GREAT! Spring Break is working out awesome for you. New blog posts, a clean office, what's next? A weekend with the girls??? Sounds good to me!

Jason and Joanna said...

you have done a fantastic job!

Anonymous said...

How sad. You think your office is/was bad. Just goes to show that it has been too long since you have been to MY house. Yours looks GREAT! Glad to see some new posts. Fun stuff-spring break! What happened to just crusing & getting the first tan of the season? I guess we all have to grow up sometime.

Unknown said...

wow. Great work. You should come to me house.

Anonymous said...

Good job girl! I think we ALL have a place in our house like this that we avoid for as long as possible:) Lol