I let Boston take baths by himself. Our house is small enough, and our bathroom is in the center of the home, that I can hear everything that goes on in the bathroom while he is in the tub. He loves his baths and always waves Bye-Bye to me after I get him in and wash his hair and body. So I let him splash all around and do the wild and crazy things he loves to do while taking a bath, which often times entail him climbing in and out of the bathtub, grabbing the towels and rugs and putting them in the tub with him, and this......

Yep, you guessed it, that is his potty chair around his neck! I love this crazy little man! Now if only he would actually sit on it.
1 comment:
All I can do is laugh... that is way too funny to me!
Post a Comment