Sunday, June 7, 2009

The New Do

It was time for yet again, another hair cut! So, to slow down the process, we decided to shave it all off. He now looks like he is ready to join the military, and I can't wait for his hair to grow back.
The mop!
The Barber!
It is way nice that his dad cuts his hair! I don't have to make an appointment and take him somewhere, it is all done in the comfort of our own home.

The Mohawk!

We couldn't resist the Mohawk. He actually looks pretty darn cute with a Mohawk, but I don't like the negative connotation that comes with the Mohawk.

The final product!

The look on his face pretty much sums up how we feel about the new do, eh.

The mess!

Boston has pretty thin hair, like his parents, but looking at it like this sure made it look like he had a ton of hair. Ian is the best barber, and he even does the clean up! He is a great husband and father, and Boston and I sure are lucky to have him.

2 comments:

Neilson Family said...

You are SO lucky that he doesn't have a mop on his head like Kash. Unfortunately, I DO have to make the appointments...More often then I would like. ;) Boston looks so handsome with his new haircut. We sure do love that little bugger!!!

Unknown said...

the mohawk was pretty darn cute. hopefully he'll let ian cut his hair when he is old enough to choose not to-- you'll save some $$$