I can't believe it has been nearly a month since school has let out! Holy Cow, time goes by waaaaaaaay too fast. I have really enjoyed being home. I thought that I would be wanting to go back to work sooner than later, because I have a real hard time adjusting to this "stay-at-home mom" thing, but I love it way too much, and am sad that my summer time is nearly half over. Oh well, I will just enjoy the rest of the time that I do have, and then fall in love with teaching all over again. Either way, it is a win-win situation, because I am extremely happy doing both!
Here are a few pictures of Boston enjoying his summer so far.
(The picture doesn't do justice)

Here are pictures of the Big Slide from The Talbot Family Reunion Carnival. Boston isn't a little baby anymore, he is a little man gaining more and more independence each day. :(

He is ready to do it again and again, ALL BY HIMSELF, and mama has to let him.
He was quite unsure about the cotton candy. I'll chalk that up as a good thing.
It's always great to have a popsicle in hand during the Southern Utah heat.
Boston really enjoys the toys in Grandma & Grandpa Talbot's backyard
It has been a fun summer so far, and many more adventures lie ahead. We will share those with you when they happen.
4 comments:
looks like you guys are having lots of fun!! that slide looks like a blast!!! oh, and good job Barber Ian!! Does he know how to cut girls hair too?
How was the baseball game??? Kash asks Ryan to take him to one every single day, thanks to you! ;) Looks like you are having alot of fun. Let's have some more, shall we???
looks like a lot of fun! When are we getting together this summer? It's been a REALLY long time, too long.
that is like a super pool. Man he is a big boy.
Post a Comment