We are ashamed to admit it, but this is the only way we can enjoy a quiet meal at a restaurant together as a family. Boston usually is a good kid at restaurants, but he is even BETTER when he is distracted with a movie.
Ha Ha Ha That is so funny! Ivie turns the TV int he car on before she puts her seatbelt on...oh well right? I am adding you to my blogroll hope thats ok!
Ian and I have been married since May of 2004. We are blessed with three beautiful children. We live a busy busy life and have learned to cherish every moment we have together.
4 comments:
LOL that is hilarious! Very good idea though!!!
Ha Ha Ha That is so funny! Ivie turns the TV int he car on before she puts her seatbelt on...oh well right? I am adding you to my blogroll hope thats ok!
too funny. so you found a new player i see.
That is too funny! SUCH a good idea tho! My girls are pretty good in restaraunts, but I can think of a few people who NEED to do this!!Haha :)
Post a Comment