Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween Fun!

I'm not big on holidays. It drives my family crazy that I am the way that I am, but I just see them as another day in the week. Because I have a little one, I try to participate in the holiday festivities, and maybe as Boston gets older holidays will be a lot more fun. But right now I would be just as happy not celebrating them. Being a school teacher also puts a damper on my bad attitude about the holidays, and I even had to dress up for Halloween! I dressed up as a witch, so I guess that helped a little. ;) Here is our little train conductor. We borrowed the outfit from my sis-in-law. Thank you! Boston looked so cute!
What's a two-year old without a tantrum?
What's Halloween without the Trunk-or-Treating? Look at all that loot! Maybe I shouldn't be such a humbug about Halloween.

The only way to make it through Trunk-or-Treating is by being able to take a break and rest for a while. Thanks to the owners of this chair, Boston was re energized and ready to go!What good is Halloween if we aren't able to indulge in all that candy! Thanks for suckers, it keeps smiles on Boston's face.

Halloween wasn't all that bad. The holidays never are. I just need to get out of my rut to enjoy them a little more.

2 comments:

Neilson Family said...

You look SO cute in your costume. And that 2 year old tantrum only gets worse when they turn 3. UGH! Bos looks extra handsome as a train conductor. I too would like to thank your sis-in-law for that costume. I love seeing pictures of his handsome little self. :)

Unknown said...

Hippest witch I've ever seen. I decided its worth the extra effort to celebrate holidays more with kids-- they LOVE it.