Friday, December 4, 2009

These Past Few Weeks....

These past few weeks I have...


Eaten a lot of this.....





Spent a lot of time loungin' on this.....




Needed A LOT more of this....




Missed a week of this.....





Seen the inside of this....





Gained some of this....





Been told I can't drive this....





All to have another one of these....



Arriving June 2010!

13 comments:

Heather said...

LOVE IT!! Sooo stinkin' cute! Congrats, you guys! We're so excited for you!

Valerie and Garrett said...

YAY! Still Can't wait! Hope you're feeling better!

Ashton & Nikell Dodge said...

yay i am so excited and happy for you guys!!!! hope everything goes well!

Mike and Katie said...

yay we are so excited for you! can't wait to hear what it is!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Congratulations!! =]

Joanna said...

that was a very creative and cool way to spread the news- congrats!!! We are so excited for you guys- try and bring a girl into this Williams' family would ya? Hailee needs a female friend :)

Cassie said...

I wondered if Ian was lying to me. I swear I asked him recently enough that you guys would have known! :) Congrats!

tmparry said...

yay! Congrats.

Derek and Lisa Larson said...

Congratulations! That is such fun news! It'll be so fun for Boston to be a big brother :)
I hope you're feeling well.

Anonymous said...

Congrats guys!:)

Unknown said...

wahoo! yay

Johansen Family said...

Congratulations!!! We are so excited for you!!

Jessica said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am super excited for you and wish you a better pregnancy:)