Monday, January 11, 2010

I know I know

I have a lot to post, but lack the ambition to do so. One of these days, one of these days. That seems to be the story of our lives right now. Anyway, all is well with the Talbot family. I am four months pregnant. Pregnancy seems to be going well, have a few fainting scares, but haven't fainted yet. Still can't drive, which is a bummer, but I have great friends and family that help me out with that conflict. Ian graduated college, so no more classes for us! YIPPEE! What a relief that is. We are still working full time. Boston goes to my Sis-in-laws while we are at work. He loves playing with his cousins, and she takes such great care of him. That makes it a lot easier for us to be at work. I have a few adventures to post. Hopefully this weekend. That is us in a nutshell. Take care.

The Talbot Family

By the way, I find out on January 26th if this baby is a boy or a girl. There will definitely be a post that day, so stay tuned!

5 comments:

Johansen Family said...

I can't wait for you guys to find out what you are having! We are so excited for you!

Valerie and Garrett said...

I'm with the Johansen Family...Can't wait to find out what your having! :) So exciting!

Jason and Joanna said...

can't wait to see the updated posts- oh, and what y'all are havin! :) Hailee is ready for a girl cousin to play with when we are together!

Derek and Lisa Larson said...

I'm so glad you are doing well. Not driving is such a bug! I am unable to drive right now myself because of some health things and it is a total drag! I should have a better attitude like you :)
Can't wait to hear what you're having.

Mike and Katie said...

excited to hear if it is a boy or girl....also excited to see ur upcoming posts