Monday, April 5, 2010

WAHOO!

I am excited to say that I have made it to the third trimester. Holy Cow! This pregnancy is going by fast. Little Blake will be here before we know it, and Ian and I are sure excited to meet him. I think Boston will be excited too, but I am preparing myself for some difficult times with him once Blake makes his appearance into our family.

All seems to be going well with the pregnancy thus far. I never did faint this time around. I was still on pins and needles though, but am glad that I didn't actually pass out. Blake's heartbeat is always strong, and he is quite the mover. Lately I have been getting a lot of knees and elbows pokes, which aren't all that pleasant. And, every once in awhile it seems as if Blake is practicing his circus act, because there are a lot of flips and turns going on in there. Fortunately, I like having him active because it makes me worry a little less.


I am down to my two week appointments, which is CrAzY!. I have taken the wonderful Glucose test, and will get the results of that on Wednesday. I'm not worried though. This time I had the Lemon-Lime drink, and I thought that tasted a lot better than the Orange. I have been measuring two weeks small my last few appointments, which has me a little concerned but the doctor not so much. Maybe with Blake measuring small that is why I didn't pass out. I don't know. I have been gaining weight weekly, and have already surpassed my total weight gain I had with Boston, and I still have about 3 months to go!


Anyway, we are sure excited to meet this little guy in June, and know that these next 3 months will go by quickly.

4 comments:

tmparry said...

I wish I looked like that in my third trimester. Can't wait to see the first baby post in three months.

Heather said...

You are so cute!!
(p.s. I totally thought the tan corner of your bed was a baby elephant! Totally random...)

Johansen Family said...

You look so cute!

Jessica said...

Congrats! You look beautiful. I always measure small- I still had Cason a week early. If that helps you feel better:)