Blake's hair was getting long in the front and around his ears, so we decided to give him his first hair cut. He was one day shy of turning 7 months old! I am fortunate enough to have a husband who knows his way around with a set of hair clippers. He cuts his hair, Boston's hair, and now Blake's hair, along with all of the male family members who want a cut. I love the ease and convenience it is to have Ian cut the boys' hair. Now, if only I wanted to look like all of them, then I could save lots of money and have him cut my hair too!
(Blake turned his head right as the camera took the picture. UGH!)
Before
During
(Blake actually did really well. But he was concerned about a few moments during the process.)
After
What a cute little stinker! He definitely was happy when the buzzing was all over with. This hair cut ended up cutting off his brown hair and now his hair is a lot more blond.
P.S. Blake drools like a mad man! That is why he is soaked in these pictures. Yes, all of that liquid came from his mouth!
No comments:
Post a Comment