Tuesday, March 13, 2012

A day at the park!


Picture taken by the famed photographer Brinlee!

Went to the park today. Here's proof! This is what I get for asking a four-year old to take mine and Blake's picture on the swings! I even asked, "can you see us both?" Her response, "Yes."  Of course she can see us, duh! Made me laugh. The swings made Blake laugh and laugh. We are spoiled with weather in the 70's here, because we get to spend many days at the park and soaking up the not too hot rays of sun! We enjoy what we can now, because before too long, it will be way too hot to sit in the sun, unless a swimming pool is nearby!


 The ducks were quite happy we made it to the park too! They were well fed, between the bread we brought, plus the bread our friends brought! The kids really enjoyed feeding the ducks, the moms didn't enjoy the smell so much!

Boston was a great big brother today. He held Blake's hand the whole time while we walked on the path to reach a good spot to feed the ducks. He wanted to make sure Blake didn't get hurt, and/or wander off. Thanks Buddy for taking good care of Blake!
 Suprisingly enough, Blake let Boston hold his hand the whole time too! It is absolutely fantastic when these two get a long so well.


I didn't get a good shot of the boys looking at the camera, but they sure are handsome boys, and I am spoiled rotten to be able to call them mine!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The picture of you on the swing is the most adorable thing I've ever seen! So funny!!

Lamchops said...

You are so great to get your little guys out! Looks like a lot of fun.