Before we left town, we decided to purchase a truck for Ian. He has been looking for a truck to buy for over a year, and with the economy the way it is, it worked in our favor to purchase a truck now. We just hope gas prices will continue to drop. We got a screamin' deal on this 2003 Dodge Ram pick-up, and Ian has been happy happy happy ever since.
Ian doesn't start college until Aug. 26th, so he still has a little bit of a break, which I am grateful for. He is such a hard worker, and I appreciate all that he does. He stays home with Boston half day in the mornings, then goes to work to get in a 40 hour work week, and then takes night classes and online course to fill in his full-time school schedule. He makes great sacrifices to provide for a family and I am very very grateful for all that he does. And this one month break from college classes is well deserved. Only 3 more semesters to go for him, and he will be a college graduate. We are both just trying to push through these busy schedules.
Well now we are all caught up with what has been going on. I will try to keep up at least once a week, but don't hold it against me if I don't even have time for that.
4 comments:
Wow Ian's schedule does not sound fun. When do you guys ever get to have time together?
Way fun that you are going to teach at my moms school. We got talking about it the other day! Boston is so dang cute in that picture! I still can't believe how big he is already!
good luck with everything! I'm way excited for Ian that he got his new truck, and excited for you that you will be starting your first year of teaching. I hope you have a lot of fun! Let me know if I can help you with anything! And if you need anything at school... just remember my mom is like down the hall from you! :) Good luck!!
Holy Crapo! What a car! Pretty. I want to see you guys. So I think it is so amazing that you are a teacher, all while being a mom and everything. WOW. I want my kids in your class. You are going to be so great. Boston is such a cutie! so who is going to watch him when Ian has to be at work?
I don't know what the deal is- I tried to increase and change the font- and I still can't get it to be big. I think I got it to enlarge a tiny bit- but I'm not sure. Sorry! I will have to try and fix it on another computer. I'll see what I can do.
Post a Comment