Thursday, February 25, 2010

Boston's Bike!



Boston loves, loves, LOVES, to ride his bike. Before he always rode his tricycle, and I liked that because it was a lot more stable and I didn't have to worry about him falling. Well, we have upgraded him to a bicycle with training wheels. He loves it! I am still very nervous when he rides, and I had to make sure we bought him a helmet too which he has to wear every time he rides his bike. Unfortunately, he has been grounded from his bike because his listening skills aren't working quite up to par, and his pregnant mother has a hard time chasing after him when he won't stop after being asked to several times! Fortunately, the neighbor girl down the street happened to be riding her bike and stopped Boston from riding into oncoming traffic and nearly getting hit by a car! So now his bike sits sad and lonely in the garage, waiting for the day it will be ridden again. That day will come when Ian is available to teach Boston how to properly use his brakes and be the one to chase him down the street.

However, I did get to document a few pictures of Boston on his bike, and check out his spiffy helmet!

This bike is too small for him, so we will get him a bigger bike for his birthday in May. But Shhhhhh don't tell him!

He loves riding over the speed bumps.

He really enjoys watching his wheels go round and round. I can't wait until he grows out of this phase, so he can become a lot more cautious when he is riding his bike. Most of the time he is completely oblivious to what is going on around when he is watching his wheels going round and round!

No comments: