Saturday, January 30, 2010

A thought....

So, I think we have decided on a name. Tell us what you think.

Blake William Talbot

I really love the name Blake. Williams is my maiden name, so we just took the "s" off. And well it was a given that his last name would be Talbot.

We aren't necessarily sticking with "B" names, however, the boy names we like start with "B". I think his name flows well together, and I will be happy to being calling him something rather than "he", "him", or "the baby." What do you think?

12 comments:

Jason and Joanna said...

I quite like it! I think you should do it :)

Pam (Haslem) Dana said...

I really like it! It fits in your family really well!

Congrats BTW on baby boy #2!

Heather said...

LOVE it!! Blake and William were some of the top names on my list with Russ. He'll be such a cute little stinker!!

Mike and Katie said...

i think ur right...it flows really well, and i like the name blake...do it! :-)

Anonymous said...

That's a cute name - I like it =]

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I love that you can refer to him by his name now...we really should try that!;) That IS too funny that you had to sign a release form about the gender, my doc always tells me he's only 70% sure, which I'm already 50% sure it's one or the other, so I woulod rather have him tell me and sign the silly form! =)

Anonymous said...

You and Ian can name him anything you want. Your boys will always be in the warmth of my heart. I can get used to Blake as easy as Boston. Are saying if its ever a girl it will be a name starting with G? like lady GaGa?

Unknown said...

love it. love it. love it

Johansen Family said...

Love it! Very cute!

Jessica said...

I love the name!

Lamchops said...

Nice name choice.(We have a neighbor child with that first name). I like it. Good job. I can't believe you are so on top of it. I could not commit until DOB.

Neilson Family said...

I think it's PERFECT! Much better than some others I've heard lately.