Monday, July 5, 2010

Comparisons

I wanted to compare all of our baby pictures to see who looks like who. However, I couldn't find a good baby picture of me, plus I was born 6 weeks premature so my newborn pictures don't really compare. So all I have are pictures of Ian, Boston, and Blake. They are all pictures of them in the hospital, and ironically enough they were all born in the same hospital.
Ian in the hospital


Boston 1 day old


Blake 1 day old

Now I know it is hard to compare babies, at this age especially. We can see some similarities, but Boston and Blake don't look exactly alike, which is a good thing. I will try to compare again when Blake is a few months older, because we can see him with a little more chunk and hopefully his eyes are open a lot more, plus I might be able to add a few of my baby pictures to the bunch.

3 comments:

Valerie and Garrett said...

I can't believe how much these baby pictures look alike!!! wow! That's so neat to be able to compare! Cute cute!

Unknown said...

They look so similar. What a fun comparison-your 3 boys :)

Lori said...

He is so darling! Congrats! I missed placed your blog, and just found it, and so happy I did! You have such a beautiful family! I love his name!! This is Lori Borrowman :)