Friday, July 2, 2010

Two Weeks!!!

Blake is now two weeks old! Time goes by fast, but it feels like he has been here with us forever. Ian and I are still extremely tired. Blake doesn't want to sleep in his own bed, which makes it difficult for me to get some good rest at night. I got some advice from friends to help with this situation, and I plan on giving it a shot tonight. Time for a bedtime routine for our little man, and hopefully we all can get some good sleep at night! Everything else seems to be going well. He gets gassy at times, so I am trying to figure out my diet to help his belly feel better.

He loves his swing, which is nice, because I can get a few things done around the house, and I can even get a shower in everyday!This is a picture of him when he went in for his PKU Screening. He was 12 days old. He is just relaxing before he gets his heel pricked. He did very well. Squirmed for a second, but then just sat calmly in my arms. He is such a great baby!

His stats currently: 7 lbs. 15 oz. (Now he is up to Boston's birth weight) and 20 3/4 inches long.

He is a growing boy, which is what we like to see! He is a great baby. Boston loves him. Ian and I love him. We are excited for many more memories to come.

3 comments:

Lamchops said...

He is allready looking bigger & it is nice to see his eyes open. What a cute little sucker.

Jessica said...

Can't believe he is two weeks, NO WAY! That flew by already.

Unknown said...

I think he looks so much like Boston. So sweet. I am so glad you are doing well and hope you get some sleep. I have been meaning to call. I will soon.