Friday, December 17, 2010

Spoiled?

Not sure if he is spoiled, but Blake refuses, REFUSES, to try and hold his own bottle. He is 6 months old (tomorrow) and will not hold his bottle. Every time we feed him, he lays his body back and puts both hands behind his head.
Most of the time I am okay with this because I like to hold and cuddle him. However, it would be very beneficial when I am busy trying to get stuff done. He will learn, hopefully, sooner than later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Coby doesn't like to hold his bottle either. I can't believe our little kiddos are almost 6 months already!!

Anonymous said...

I am glad he doesn't hold his own bottle. Babies need the physical contact and cuddling that they get when feeding to grow and develop properly and be happy. His not holding the bottle himself eliminates the temptation for you to put him down to feed himself. Good for him! He is adorable and I'm sure someday you will be glad you held him while you could when he was small and you won't remember all those "things" you needed to do! You are a lucky mom.