Blake LOVES Boston so much! In fact, it is almost as if he idolizes him. Dinner time is quite comical at our house, because Blake copies EVERYTHING Boston does. Blake folds his arms for the prayer when Boston does. If Boston lays his head on the table, Blake does too. When Boston says the prayer, Blake parrots what Boston says, or tries to anyway. If Boston pushes his plate away from him because he doesn't like dinner, Blake will too, even if Blake has already been enjoying what he was eating. Yeah, it is frustrating at times! When Boston takes a drink, Blake does too. When Boston gets down from the table to go potty, Blake also has to go potty, and Blake is in a diaper mind you! Blake loves Boston so much, I wish Boston fully understood the influence he has on Blake and in turn they'd both make the BEST choices! Hey, a mother can have hope.

Here is a little sample of this brotherly love that I was able to capture at breakfast one morning. You'd think they planned it all before they sat down to eat. Pancakes for breakfast is a huge hit at our house. Thank heavens for store bought frozen ones, because there is no way I am making pancakes every morning!
We used to give Blake a plastic kids fork, but since Boston doesn't eat with a plastic one, Blake wouldn't either!
Boston needed a drink, so look who is following. Blake watches Boston like a hawk!
Boston took a bite, so now Blake will take a bite!
I love these two crazy kids! I am so happy to be their Mama! Let's see what the future holds for their friendship. :)
1 comment:
how adorable!
Post a Comment