Friday, March 14, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

A- Attached or single: Attached--Married for almost four years!!!
B- Best Friend(s): Ian of course is top of the list. Then I have my mom and my sister. Then I have Janel and Stacey who have been great friends since elementary school(Stacey) and middle school(Janel). But I also have a lot of other great people in my life that I enjoy being around as well.
C-Cake or Pie: Pie.
D- Day of Choice: All days are busy. Saturday is less stressful. Sundays I get to spend more time with Ian. So I really enjoy the weekends.
E- Essential Item: Cell Phone.
F- Favorite Color: Red.
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Gummy Worms.
H- Hometown: St. George, UT
I -Indulgence(s): Sour Candy.
J- January or July: July Most Definitely. I hate the snow and hate being cold! (I know hate is a strong word, but that is honestly how I feel.)
K-Kids: One beautiful baby boy! He is 10 months old and a whole lotta fun!
L-Life is incomplete without: My family & the Gospel.
M- Marriage Date: May 1, 2004
N- Number of Siblings: 6 4-Brothers and 2-Sisters.
O- Oranges or Apples: Depends on the mood. I like 'em both.
P- Phobias or Fears: Being Alone.
Q- Quote(s): “The only thing worth stealing is a kiss from a sleeping child."
R- Reason To Smile: Family and Nap Time :)
S- Season: Summer. I love the sun.
T- Tag Six: I don't know six people that blog. Janel, Jill, and Kimberly, you guys are the lucky ones!
U- Unknown Fact About Me: If I told you then it wouldn't be unknown anymore. ;)
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Both Thanks. Love to eat meat and veggies. In fact I love to eat!
W- Worst Habit: Falling asleep on the couch, and then not going to bed until hours after Ian wakes me up to tell me to go to bed.
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds
Y- Your Favorite Food: Chicken and Rice dinner
Z-Zodiac: Taurus

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I thought you were more of a cake person. Too bad I couldn't put a little known fact about you. I could think of a bunch of embarrassing ones (j/k).

thanks for the tag btw