Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Our Little Stink Bug

Just thought we would share with you a little something about Boston that makes us laugh. Usually when Boston is crawling he puts his head down and goes full force. Yeah, he runs into a lot of things like the wall, tv stand, and kitchen chairs, then, just like the robotic vacuum, he looks up and finds a new path and continues on his way. The funniest part about his crawling though is when he is tired he rests his head on the ground and sticks his bum in the air just like a stink bug. It makes Ian and I laugh every time. We hope it brings a smile to your face as well.

6 comments:

Johansen Family said...

Kids are so funny! I can't wait to one day meet Boston!
Kimberly

Jason and Joanna said...

haha! Boston is so cute! He makes me laugh!

Jason and Joanna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jill said...

Hey, Ryan how are you? I am so excited that you have a blog. I hope things are going good for you guys. You have a beautiful family. Your wedding pictures are beautiful! I know what you mean by crazy busy. I thought one child kept me busy but now with two it is even crazier. Although I did quit working when I had my second baby Kyndee. Can you believe my baby is going to be one next week? Hope to hear from you!

Jill said...

Thank you, your baby is adorable. I would love to meet up when you get time. Cadence loves the park. And that would be nice to have someone to hang out with when Cody is gone so much! Keep me posted! I am usually just at home so whenever works for me.

Unknown said...

He looks like a stink bug, but does her smell like one too?

What a cutie!