Friday, November 8, 2013

Fundraiser

Need something to do the Saturday before Thanksgiving?  Do you like to run? Walk? Or ride your bike?  Do you like BBQ lunch, games to play, baked treats?  Do you want to get started on some holiday shopping?  If you answered YES to any of these questions, I have just the activity for you!

My AMAZINGLY AWESOME friends are putting together this AMAZINGLY AWESOME fundraiser that will help offset some of the upcoming medical expenses we will face as I win my battle with cancer.  Come on out for a little bit of exercise, good food, fun and games.  There will be a silent auction and raffle that could help kick start some Christmas shopping.  Either way, it should be a good time and all going for a great cause.  Thanks so much!
fightforryan.eventbrite.com


I am indeed grateful for all of those who putting this together.  I am grateful to be living in such a wonderful community and being surrounded by so much love and support.  I am grateful for all of the sponsors for this event.  Ian and I don't know how to express it enough to let everyone know how much we truly appreciate them.  THANK YOU!!!

No comments: