Isn't this just one of the cutest pictures. This is a picture of Boston when he was about seven weeks old.
He started smiling when he was just a few days old, people told me it was just gas, but I beg to differ because his smiles were responsive to my voice. He was a handsome and happy baby then, and now he is turning into a handsome and happy little man with just as many grins and giggles.
Hey thats ok. On the 10th I am going to Salt Lake until the 14th, so if you want to get together on Mon. the 9th that would work for me. We can go wherever it doesn't matter to me. Send me your e-mail address and I will send you my phone#. My e-mail is cjc8585@aol.com Anytime is good for me.
The e-mail is kimberly_johansen@yahoo.com She will need to go into settings and then go to permissions and invite us on there. Thank for asking her for me! if she needs help ask. Kimberly
Cute blog! I figured I had better get on board if I was going to stay in touch with all my busy friends. Good Luck with all your summer classes. When you have another break- I can't remember when you told me. . .lets get together for dinner like old times. Miss you guys!
Ian and I have been married since May of 2004. We are blessed with three beautiful children. We live a busy busy life and have learned to cherish every moment we have together.
8 comments:
He is so cute! I can't believe how fast he is growing. But he sure is a cute little guy!
oh ya... i'll see what i can do about talking jason into changing the appointment! Maybe we can convince him this weekend?
Boston looks just like Ian to me and Craig! He is a cute little boy! Hope all is well!
Cute cute cute! what a big boy!
Hey thats ok. On the 10th I am going to Salt Lake until the 14th, so if you want to get together on Mon. the 9th that would work for me. We can go wherever it doesn't matter to me. Send me your e-mail address and I will send you my phone#. My e-mail is
cjc8585@aol.com
Anytime is good for me.
Hey! Will you have Sara send us an invite to her blog. I want to see little Kash!
Kimberly
The e-mail is kimberly_johansen@yahoo.com
She will need to go into settings and then go to permissions and invite us on there. Thank for asking her for me! if she needs help ask.
Kimberly
Cute blog! I figured I had better get on board if I was going to stay in touch with all my busy friends. Good Luck with all your summer classes. When you have another break- I can't remember when you told me. . .lets get together for dinner like old times. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment