Thursday, May 8, 2008

Click to play Boston's First Birthday
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

I created these scrapbook pages on smilebox.com They have way cute templates, however I didn't know that this was how it posted to a blog. On my computer it is taking forever to be able to view the post, it may be because we have a slow connection, or it may just be slow. So I apologize for the wait time. However, I really enjoyed how quick and simple it was to create a digital scrapbook page from the templates and I will look for other resources to display pictures so it won't take as long to preview.

Boston turned One on May 3rd. It was a wonderful birthday party. He is such a fun boy to be around, and he sure put smiles on everyones face at the party! I just want to say thank you so much for all of those that came to enjoy this special day with him and for bringing him such great gifts. He loves his toys and mom loves his new clothes. Thanks SO Much!

2 comments:

Jason and Joanna said...

those pages were very cute, and it didn't take long to load them. you did a very good job! he is such a cute boy, and i can't believe he is already 1- happy birthday, to you too!

Unknown said...

What a cutie! Wish we could have been there. I bet that blue mess was fun to clean up.