This is what the fun sprinkler toy looked like. I thought it looked pretty innocent. But as soon as both boys saw the toy, they started whimpering and backed away. I don't remember the age requirements for this toy, but I now know IT IS NOT suitable for children under two!Here are Boston's thoughts about the sprinkler....
Here I am trying to convince Kash that the sprinkler is a lot of fun. I even turned the sprinkler around so he couldn't see the whales face. He still wasn't impressed.
This was the fun automatic bubble blower toy. Kash seemed to really enjoy the bubbles. I thought it was a lot of fun.
Boston on the other hand... He couldn't even look at the toy it scared him so bad. I don't think it was the bubbles that scared him though, I think it was from the sound of the toy.
I couldn't get Boston to calm down, so I finally took him back inside to play with toys that he was familiar with and liked. After a little bit of playing inside, he calmed down enough and his Uncle Ryan brought him back outside to join in again on the fun, but we had already put the sprinkler away and pulled out the other outside toys that Boston likes to play with and a different sprinkler for Kash to enjoy. Thanks for the help Uncle Ryan, you brought the fun back into that afternoon.

Here is Kash's dump truck that Boston likes to play with. He usually likes to flip it upside down and spin the wheels, but Uncle Ryan sat him in it and pushed Boston around the yard, which made him happy again.
Kash decided he wanted to push Boston around the yard just like his dad did!
Aren't they just the cutest boys in the world!
Here is Kash enjoying his sprinkler. Boston still didn't like the sprinkler, but maybe when he can walk better he will enjoy playing in the sprinklers like Kash does.
I am sure Boston was relieved when it was time to go home. It meant his mom wasn't forcing him to play in the dang sprinkler anymore and he didn't have to hear the annoying sound of that dang bubble blower.
And it meant that he could finally take the nap that he had been longing for.
The afternoon started off rocky, but ended with sweet dreams.
I love you Boston Boy!
3 comments:
That was a cute post- I liked it. It will be fun when all the little ones are big enough (but not too big) that they can all enjoy activities like that. Boston and Kash are way cute- I'm glad you guys had a little fun at least!
It looks like ya'll had fun! I wish that we lived closer so that we could join in on the fun!! Haven needs some boys to play with!
Aaawww. What cute boys! I'll be sure not to invest in a blow up whale sprinkler any time soon.
Post a Comment