Friday, May 9, 2008

A Day Out With The Girls!


Well, many of you know that I share my Birthday with my Beautiful Baby Boy on May 3rd. So as a birthday treat for me, I had a morning out with the girls before it was time to celebrate Boston's birthday. We went and got pedicur es first thing in the morning, and then went to breakfast at The Cracker Barrel. The food wasn't that great, but the company sure was wonderful! I'll have you know though, when Boston was born on my birthday I decided that I would be a good mom and let him have the special day, so now he is the only who becomes older and I will stay 25 for the rest of my life! Good trade huh? So here is a pic of our beautiful new toes.


1 comment:

Jason and Joanna said...

That was a lot of fun! I sure hope you had a great birthday! I think you staying 25 is a great idea... weird, i think you and your mom are the same age, aren't ya? :)