Monday, July 14, 2008

Child Proof? I think NOT!

So, I have a baby gate blocking Boston from getting into the kitchen. I have the baby gate raised a little bit because there is an outlet on the side of the counter that I use when I am cooking with my electric skillet. Boston loves to play with cords, so when I am cooking he likes to grab the cord to the skillet. To prevent major burns all over him, me, and our house, I raised the baby gate to a height that makes it difficult for Boston to reach over. However, he has just recently learned how to squeeze his head and body under the baby gate to get into the kitchen. So, now I will lower the baby gate to prevent him from getting into the kitchen and just use a different outlet when I am cooking with my electric skillet.
BOSTON YOU ARE A LITTLE STINKER!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a crack up! Those little monkeys can do anything they set half a mind to do!!! My tip: go get a taller version of the gate you all ready have. They have em at Wally world. Good luck!

Jessica said...

He looks so proud of himself. I sure got a laugh out of those pics.

Unknown said...

Naughty boy! Where did you get the monkey shirt for Mr. Smartypants. I want one.

Johansen Family said...

What a smart little one you have! He is so cute!