Monday, July 14, 2008

Time for a Change

I have been growing my hair out long since I was in the Eleventh Grade. I graduated from high school eight years ago, so I haven't really changed my hair since then. Yeah there were times when I felt really brave and told the stylist to cut four inches off, but that didn't change the style of my hair just the length. So I have been drab drab drab for quite sometime. Well, today I got
up the guff to make a change, and chopped over EIGHT inches of my hair off! It was a big leap, but I love it, and hopefully this makes it more difficult for Boston to pull my hair.






















8 comments:

Neilson Family said...

SO CUTE, Sisa!!! I love it! I can't wait to cut mine off now! Yeah right. I would probably look like Tina Turner AGAIN!! Your hair looked good before, but WOW!!! It sure looks good now!

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Looks way cute! I love it!

Also, Boston is so dang cute. That is so funny that he figured out how to crawl under the gate.

Anonymous said...

How liberating for you to cut it all off. I did that after I had Randall but it was no-where near the 8 inch mark. It looks way cute you might like it?! Boston is so funny, I have been pinched by the little bug & I don't think you have a whole lot of hope for the no hair pulling. Ha Ha.

Jessica said...

Wow! I love it! It looks great. Sounds like you maybe had a little too much time on your hands...j/k. I know I always cut my hair when I need a change of pace. Way to go! The only problem I end up having is then I am expected to actually do my hair.:)

Unknown said...

SUPER CUTE!!!! I love it. Makes me want to go short.
I want to see you guys!!!!!

Johansen Family said...

I LOVE it!!!! What a great way to start a new school year too!

Neilson Family said...

I got tagged, so now you have too.
Check out my blog.
Love ya.
Sara

Jason and Joanna said...

i still haven't seen it in real life- but guess what... you dont look like an 11 yr old girl. it is way cute!