Then the Fourth of July was started off with an early morning breakfast at Village Inn. We went with Ian's brother and his family and Ian's sister. It was a good breakfast, and it is always fun to spend time with family. Later in the afternoon we had a chili cook-off with one of my brothers and sisters and their families. It was a lot of fun! Everyone agreed that their own chili was the best, so maybe next year we will have someone from the outside judge the chili so that way we can all know for sure that MINE was the best. Judging from the picture, which one would you have eaten?
Well, we didn't get to watch fireworks together on the Fourth, which is the main joy of the holiday. But I had to work, so I watched the fireworks show with the ladies from work, but Ian and Boston just went home and went to bed. So I have decided that next year we will be watching fireworks together as a family. It is about time we start our own family traditions, and watching fireworks together is going to be one of them.
On Saturday, Boston and I went to my sisters house to play in the new pool that she bought for her little boy. It was a lot of fun. Boston was a little hesitant at first and stepping one foot in at a time.But he eventually liked the pool and had a lot of fun playing with his cousin.
Then when it was time to go, Boston got one of the best hugs of all from his good buddy Kash!I really enjoy being able to spend time with Boston, and this weekend I was able to do a lot of fun activities with him. My time with him will be getting shorter and shorte because school starts in a month, so I really enjoy the time I get and cherish every moment.
Mama Loves You Boston Boy!
8 comments:
Can I get a copy of that picture? Those kids are SO cute together. Thanks for coming over. We always have fun when Boston Boy comes to play. Love you guys.
Looks like you guys had fun! It was fun to catch-up.
I can't believe how big Boston is! Holy Cow! He is so cute in his floatie. Sounds like you had a fun day. Sorry you had to work. I thought you were just teaching now?
I love the pool floatie!! I am going to have to get one for next summer!! Boston is such a cute kido! I wish that we lived closer so that Haven could hangout with Boston and Kash! They would all have so much fun!
Kimberly
It was so fun seeing you guys the other day. We'll have to have you guys and April and Nate out in a month or so once Nathan decides to come! haha :) I still can't believe how big Boston is. It doesn't seem like that long ago that we came by right after he was born. Crazy! Let's for sure try to get something planned here in a month or so.
I love the pictures. Kids grow so fast don't they. Hey we should get together before school starts up if you get time.
Does Auntie Ang know you put that pic of her out in cyber-land? I think not. Anyhow, how cute is Boston. I love his swim floater the sun shade is pure awesomeness.
i think i would have eaten the one in the stainless crock pot! :)
Post a Comment