Monday, January 18, 2010

Christmas 2009

Both of our families live here in St. George, which is wonderful! Fortunately, for the last five years we have been married, we have been able to schedule the holiday plans/dinners to be able to be with both sides of the family. My mom usually does her Christmas dinner on Christmas Eve, and Ian's mom will do dinner on Christmas Day. Unfortunately, I didn't have my camera with me when we got together with Ian's family, so the pictures I have are of Christmas at our house and my parent's house, which still aren't very many! :(
Here is our worn out looking family pic on Christmas Eve. What a beautiful family we are!
Tee hee hee
This is my beautiful mom. We were playing a game to pick a gift from the "family gift exchange."
Taylor was sure happy for the set of candles he won! He probably re-gifted them and gave them to his Nana!

Jayden was sure happy for his Superman Underwear! I wonder why nobody else tried to steal those from him???

(There are a lot more pictures on my mom's camera, I will have to get those from her!)

After loads of laughter, it was time to get cleaned up and get home to put the little ones to bed. Which from the looks of it, Ian was pretty happy!

On Christmas morning, we had to wake Boston up. It was 8:30 for crying out loud! Every other day he is up before 8:00.

WHOA!For Christmas Boston got a Train Set. We were sure he would love this, and he would be entertained for hours. Well, he does love it, but he only plays with it for about 20 minutes(if that) before he destroys it! He wants to put the track together himself, but it is a little complicated. Maybe in a few more months he will enjoy it a lot more.

Boston also got a few other toys, an outfit, and some new shoes. We didn't go all out on Christmas this year.

Off to Grandma & Grandpa Williams' for some more spoiling! Helicopter, puzzle, Thomas the Train PJ's.

We had a wonderful Christmas. We got lots of great gifts. We love our families, and enjoy the time we get to spend with them.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Wow! I am jealous of the train table! Seriously WHOA! I am also a little jealous of your little bun in the oven.. CONGRATS! I didn't get on my computer the rest of Christmas Break we ended up having company 24/7, so we definitely missed out on a fun catch-up lunchdate. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!!!!!