Monday, January 18, 2010

Winter Fun!



A couple of weekends ago, Ian's brother & his family invited us to go sledding with them up at Pine Valley Mountain. I was reluctant to go, because I HATE the snow, and I can't go sledding anyway. However, I put on my happy face and went to spend some quality time with my family. I am sure glad I went, because we had SO MUCH FUN, and it wasn't too cold either! Boston loved every second of it, and was not very happy when it was time to go.

First stop was Jimmy John's for lunch! When a pregnant women is hungry, you best be gettin her some food! This is Boston's sandwich. It is about as big as him, but that didn't keep him from chowin' down.After about a 45 minute drive, we made it to our destination, and then the fun began! The look on this little boys face is priceless. It was a fun activity for Boston to do with his cousins.The big boys enjoyed the sledding as well, but it was a lot more fun watching and listening to the little ones have so much fun!

2 comments:

Mike and Katie said...

cute pictures! you got some great shots.

Derek and Lisa Larson said...

That looks so fun! And there is something about doing those kinds of things with your kid -- everything is just that much more enjoyable :)