I wasn't lying when I said this baby is WAY more active at night! We had our Ultrasound appointment this morning at 9:00 am. I always like the first appointment of the day, because that means we are in and out of there. Well that plan backfired! The baby was ASLEEP the whole time. We couldn't get any good shots of the baby, and the tech had to give it shaken baby syndrome just to try to get it to move. We weren't even able to get some good ultrasound pictures, so I am not even going to waste my time trying to scan those in to upload them on this blog.
Everything appeared to check out normal for the baby. We saw the four chambers of the heart and it was beating 158 beats per minute, which was a good sign. The baby's stomach, spine, kidneys, bladder, lips, head, and brain look great. The baby has two arms and two legs, which we were able to see. The baby liked to keep those legs crossed, so we were only able to get a split-second peek of what looked like BOY parts!
Ian and I couldn't really see the BOY parts, but the Ultrasound Tech was confident that she saw all of the BOY parts. So, we will now call the baby a HE or HIM and not an IT anymore, until we finalize HIS name.
I was sure that HE was going to be a SHE. I was just sure of it! This pregnancy has been a million times different than Boston's, but I guess it is just safe to say that ALL pregnancies are different no matter the gender. And, the doctor's office is out of the woods too, they had me sign a release of liability if the Ultrasound Tech was wrong on the gender. Can't get them for emotional damage on that one! HAHAHAHA I thought it was funny that I had to sign, but they have to save their rear ends on everything these days!
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
another boy! congrats that's awesome! i am sure boston will love having a little bro!
congratulations! you realize he will make 14 boys and 1 girl? well, there's always next time for a girl! :) im real excited for you guys though!!
Yeah! Congrats!
another reason I don't want to find out the sex. If that were me I wouldn't buy one boy thing cause I would hate to be wrong! lol! good luck, hope things keep going well!
Phew!!! So glad there are two arms instead of three!
Congrats, you guys!!
That's so exciting for you guys! I can't believe they made you sign a release form on the gender thing. That's crazy.
Hahaha, I can't believe they made you sign off on it too! CONGRATULATIONS, your boys will be such BUDDIES!
Post a Comment