She was then confused as to what team she should cheer for, because her nephew was on the opposite team! I had an inkling of who would have made the sign, so I got on to Facebook and sure enough it was from my good friend Lisa in my ward. Her boys play for the PV team, and she tagged me in this Facebook picture.
It was so sweet, and such a fun surprise. The boys all wore their pink wrist bands and socks for the game. Unfortunately, they lost the football game, but their love and support will not go unnoticed.
I have such great love and support. I have amazing family and friends. I am flooded with text messages, e-mails, and Facebook posts daily! I LOVE IT! Sorry if I don't respond quick enough. Sorry if I don't get around to responding at all. Please don't quit. I need the love. I need the support. I need the thinking of you's. I need your strength. Thanks for giving. Thanks for praying. Thanks for EVERYTHING!
No comments:
Post a Comment